P. L. Lamb
♦ Tulane University (B.A., 1967)
♦ University of Kentucky (J.D., 1969)
♦ University of London (L.L.M., 1971)
HONORS & AWARDS
ORGANIZATIONS & COMMITTEES
- Chairman of the Board of Gyrodyne, LLC
- Chairman of the Board of The Atelier at Flowerfield, Inc.
- Past President, Suffolk County Bar Association
- Former Dean, Suffolk Academy of Law
- Founder, Suffolk County Pro Bono Foundation
- 12.24.2007: Building New Business Relationships in a Global Economy/Understanding Cultural Distinctions when Dealing with International Clients – Suffolk Academy of Law International Luncheon
Paul Lamb, a founding partner of the Firm, received his undergraduate degree from Tulane University and his law degree from the University of Kentucky, where he was an editor of the Law Journal. He also received a Master of Laws degree from the University of London. Mr. Lamb concentrates his practice in the areas of banking, health care and corporate law. He has been involved in commercial and real estate lending transactions, bank formations, acquisitions, sales and mergers, and a variety of international corporate transactions. He is Chairman of the Board of Gyrodyne, LLC, a publicly traded real estate company and Chairman of the Board of The Atelier at Flowerfield, Inc., a not-for-profit classical art school. Mr. Lamb is a past President of the Suffolk County Bar Association, a founder of the Suffolk County Bar Pro Bono Foundation and a past Dean of the Suffolk Academy of Law.